A small international bank and leading provider of Trade Finance, Treasury, Project & Structured Finance, Syndications, Corporate & Institutional Banking services is looking for an IFRS9 Manager to join its London based team.
This is a second line of defence role.
- Own and independently manage the IFRS9 Expected Credit Losses within the risk management department, ensuring strong governance, controls, processes and procedures are in place.
- Primary contact to address queries from various stakeholders, internally (i.e. credit, business, finance and internal audit) as well as externally (HO and external auditors).
- Represent the risk management department on various projects that will impact on reporting requirements to ensure that the needs are being met from an IFRS 9 impairments perspective.
- Work closely with HO in the implementing IFRS9 strategic solution by validating data inputs/outputs as well as, internally coordinate with different stakeholders in HO and ABCIB to address any issues
- Participate and coordinate with the Finance team and other relevant departments to produce various IFRS9 templates published in the Bank’s annual reports (i.e. Bank’s statutory reporting)
2-3 years’ experience in a similar role needed.
For more information about this position, please get in touch with Karen Cresswell.
M 07961 321 888
T 020 3814 3333